Digital Citizens Youth Participation is a project organized by Idea Lab and Erasmus+ the main focus of which is to support youth policies in Partner Countries through:
– building capacity of youth policies institutions and youth NGOs on participatory youth policies development;
– analysing and developing ideas for use of inclusive co-management structures (online and offline);
– developing clear youth participation schemes, connecting national and local levels and developing recommendations for youth policies and youth strategies;
– contributing to the development of the civil society, through the creation of regional youth policy structures and the implementation of co-management principles;
– sharing good practices from youth policy implementation and youth work development;
– discussing the current trends (e-participation, other digital tools), strategies, needs of youth policy making, youth participation in Partner Countries and EU.
The participants gathered from 8 different countries such as Azerbaijan, Georgia, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Slovakia, Poland and Ukraine. The one-week project took place 11-18 October 2021, in Wroclaw, Poland.
You can see below the results of all the workshops presented as graphic boards.